06 December 2014

Week 201 Colour Challenge

We would like to thank everyone for their kind comments about our 200th challenge last week. We were so happy to hear how much you enjoy our challenges... we certainly enjoy seeing all your fabulous creations.
Now we have a new month, a new challenge and of course, a new sponsor.
We welcome back Craft Mojo as our sponsor this month
As it is the first week of the month of course we have a colour challenge and this time we would like you to take your inspiration from this Design Seeds Picture,

Aren't these just gorgeous!
Here are our examples!


All JOFY stamps, embossed with WOW powders.  'Baubles' added to the wreath with Stickles, Perfect Pearls and Glossy accents.  I thought I was really clever to mix my own embossing powder with blue and sparkle.  But when I put it back in the drawer I had some sparkly blue in there already - doh!
I love this stamp of wading birds from The Stamp Gallery.
I stamped the birds and then used Elmers Rubber Cement as a mask to keep them white, whilst I inked the sea around them.
I assembled a few ink pads matching the Design Seed colours and with a mask ripped from a Post It note added the colours for the sea. I then overstamped with SU Gorgeous Grunge broken lines and then added a few random dots which I embossed with white EP.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
(Sarah has been on a roll this week so here are a couple of her cards... the rest are on her blog)
Uniko Studio: Snowflake Dies & Sentiment (heat-embossed on vellum)
Cuttlebug: Embossing folder
Gems from my stash
I've used 'snippets' of glitter and textured cardstock to create the
diagonal striped panel, word die and sentiment from Clearly Besotted
with gems from my stash.

We hope you enjoy this one... they are gorgeous colours aren't they!

***


4 comments:

  1. Due to moving...our kids flying in from college...the holidays and my stuff being packed away...I won't get to be playing along until the new year!! See ya in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous colours! And I still need Christmas cards so thank you for the inspiration! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this color range and all your sensational cards - and those in the gallery! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.